The official Two Hundred Sit-Ups iPhone Application is now available in the Health & Fitness section of the iTunes App Store.
The application was created by SoftwareX, a small company specialising in Apple development, and has the following features:
- Keeps track of the day and week
- Adjusts the program to suit your level after exhaustion tests
- Has a rest timer so you don't need to remember the time between sets
- Allows you to do follow the six-week plan wherever you are and without the need to be near a computer
- Allows you to reset back or forward to a day if you are finding the program too easy or too hard
- Twitter and Facebook integration
Please note: the iPhone application should be seen as a companion, rather than a replacement to the website, but offers convenience at the touch of the button.
The application is competitively priced and available in the US iTunes Store for just $1.99.
Breaking news: Official Multi User Version of the Two Hundred Sit-Ups iPhone app is now available in the iTunes App Store for just $2.99. The much requested Multi User Version allows unlimited users on the same device - now all the family can join in and enjoy the challenge.
Click the "Available on the App Store" button above to purchase the application.
© 2009 | 2011 Steve Speirs | Original Template Design by Andreas Viklund.